H.E.L.P., Incorporated serves the homeless and those in crisis by providing the following serivces:
- Food Pantry. The H.E.L.P. Food Pantry helps families get groceries according to the number of individuals in the family.
- Bag Lunch Program. The H.E.L.P. Bag Lunch Program in partnership with local congregations distributes free lunches to four different sites in Hampton to those in need.
- Financial Assistance. H.E.L.P. provides emergency financial assistance when funds are available.
- Family Shelter. H.E.L.P. House Family Shelter is a five bedroom, 22 bed shelter providing support to those in crisis.
- Transitional Housing. We own two duplexes that provide four units of housing for homeless families with children in transition between the family shelter and permanent housing.
- A Night's Welcome. A Night’s Welcome Winter Shelter program for the homeless in which area congregations rotate hospitality providing shelter, dinner and breakfast meals.
- Medical Clinic. The Richard F. Clark Medical Clinic provides free primary care and preventive healthcare to those who do not have the resources to meet their medical needs.
- Dental Clinic.The H.E.L.P. Dental Clinic provides dental services to those that do not have the resources to meet their dental needs.